Radiflex RDR25 is a Cross-linked specially formulated elastomeric compounds.
It is a flexible heat shrink tube special develop to be chemical and abrasion resistant.
Designed for optimum high temperature fluid resistance and long term heat resistance.
Suitable for resistance to aviation and diesel fuels, hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils and chemical solvents.
Can be used everywhere protection needed against chemicals, and Ideal for the protection of cable, wiring harnesses and connectors in military vehicles and motor sport.
Flexible, black elastomer tubing
- Resistant to aviation and diesel fuels, hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
- Ideal for use where a rugged, fluid resistant tube is necessary
- Protects against abrasion and mechanical damage
- Available in wide range of sizes
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- UL and MIL
- Minimum shrink temperature 150°C
- Operating temperature range -75°C to +150°C